Welcome to Yakyubaka.com

Murata to hold off on FA option decision until after team sale?

by on Oct.26, 2010 @ 5:31 pm, under NPB

For the time being, it seems Shuichi Murata is holding off on making any decision regarding his FA option.  Sports Hochi posted a report that makes it seem as though Murata will wait to make his decision until some time after the Yokohama Bay Stars sale becomes official.

"It's difficult to decide in one week what took 8 years to gain," said Murata regarding his FA option.

When asked if there was a possibility he wouldn't exercise his FA option Murata said, "There's no such thing as no chance, and I don't think I have enough time to make that kind of decision."  Murata added, "Honestly, I'm not sure what to do.  I'll be thinking about this until the very last minute."

(Quotes added in a later update)