- Yu Darvish did some running and played some catch (both arms).
- Hisashi Iwakuma threw twenty-nine pitches, including off-speed pitches, during batting practice.
- Ichiro Suzuki worked out for about two hours.
- Wei-Ying Chen threw forty pitches in the bullpen.
- Hiroki Kuroda threw forty-four pitches in the bullpen.
Hiroki Kuroda took one break after throwing twenty-five pitches during his forty-four pitch bullpen session on Wednesday. He also work on hitting the corners from the set position. Kuroda is scheduled to toss batting practice on February 27.
Hisanori Takahashi worked out for about an hour and a half on Wednesday. He also stayed back after practices to do some weight training. Takahashi did not do any pitching but did spend some time going over the signs with the catchers.
Yoshinori Tateyama arrived at the training facilities on Tuesday. His locker, during Spring Training, will be located next to Yu Darvish's.
According to Sponichi, the Rangers have so far received close to 200 requests from the media, three times more than last year. Darvish is also scheduled for a press conference on February 23.
Darvish has also been told not to apologize when he misses his mark while playing catch or during bullpen sessions.
Hisashi Iwakuma faced four batters during batting practice on Wednesday and allowed four hits on twenty-nine pitches. Daily Sports mentions seven batters.
Hideki Matsui opted not to speak to reporters at Narita Airport before leaving for the US on Wednesday.