According to reports filed today (Nikkan Sports, Sponichi, Sanspo, Sports Hochi), DeNA signed a seven-year deal with Yokohama Stadium. Some other details:
- Stadium usage costs will drop from 25% to 13% of ticket revenue.
- While 100% of revenue from current stadium ads will continue to go to the stadium owners, revenue from the new outfield fence ads will go to DeNA.
- The stadium will no longer have to pay the team an assistance fee (few hundred million yen a year).
- Some sort of of a team store will be set up in the park area outside of the stadium.
- Parts of the stadium will be upgraded, like the scoreboard.