========== Practice Games ==========
Hanshin Tigers 7 - Nippon Ham Fighters 2
- Akira Iwamoto started the game and tossed three shutout innings while allowing two hits. Iwamoto topped out at 139km/h. He also threw a slow curve at 86km/h. Of the nine outs he recorded, six were on the ground.
- Kazuo Ito (three shutout innings, topped out at 141km/h), Ryoma Matsuda (gave up two-run homer to Atsunori Inaba), and Masanori Fujihara followed Iwamoto.
- The Tigers offense drove in seven runs on fourteen hits.
- Yamato started in center and batted second. He went 3-for-5: Ks, single (SB), three-run triple, F3, single
- Ryota Arai started at third and batted fourth. He went 2-for-5: single, RBI double, G6, Ks, Ks
- Matt Murton started in left and batted fifth. He went 1-for-2: F8, RBI double
- Brooks Conrad was the starting DH and batted sixth. He went 1-for-2: single, G4
Nippon Ham Fighters
- Masaru Nakamura started the game and allowed a run on three hits over two innings of work. He allow a run on a ground out to short with runners on first and third and one out in the 2nd inning.
- Dai-Kang Yoh started in center and batted third. He went: Kl, single, G6 (DP)
- Sho Nakata started in left and batted fourth. He went 1-for-4: G6, F9, single, F9
- Atsunori Inaba started at first and batted fifth. He went 1-for-3: F8, G6, two-run home run
========== Intra-squad Games ==========
- Reds beat the Whites, 10-4 (seven inning game).
- Both teams combined for twenty-two hits.
- Yusei Kikuchi started for the red team and tossed three shutout innings while allowing a walk and a hit. He topped out at 148km/h.
- Ryoma Nogami started for white team and gave up three runs (two earned) over three innings of work.
- Toshihiro Iwao followed Nogami and gave up seven runs over three innings.
- Ryo Sakata was one of two starting DHs for the white team and batted fifth. He collected three hits.
- Shingo Takeyama (Reds, DH, batted tenth), Takanori Hoshi (Reds, DH, batted eighth), Koji Yamasaki (Reds, first base, batted sixth), Ryan Spilborghs (Reds, right field, batted fourth), Yuji Onizaki (Whites, second base, batted ninth), and Masato Kumashiro (Whites, right field, batted second) each collected two hits.
Orix Buffaloes (six inning game)
- White beats the Reds, 6-3.
- Yuki Nishi started tor the Whites and gave up a run over two innings of work.
- Yuji Maeda started for the Reds.
- Yoshio Itoi was the starting DH and batted third for the White team. He went 0-for-3: G6, Ks, F3.
- Aarom Baldiris batted fourth for the Red team while Takahiro Okada started at first and batted fourth for the White team.
- Ryoichi Adachi started at short and batted second. He hit a home run off Yuki Nishi in the 1st inning.
- Takuya Hara and Takahiro Okada also hit home runs.
- Tomotaka Sakaguchi collected two hits and two RBI.
- Reds beat the Whites, 3-2.
- Kenta Maeda was a starter. He gave up a run on one hit over two innings of work and topped out at 144km/h. He threw at sixty to seventy percent. Maeda retired the side in order in the first inning. A run scored in the 2nd inning on a throwing E6 by Shogo Kimura (there were two outs with runners on first and third). He faced a total seven batters and struck out one.
- Takaya Toda tossed two perfect innings in relief. He topped out at 140km/h.
- Takeru Imamura tossed a shutout inning in relief.
- Shota Dobayashi hit a 2-2 change down the third base line for a double during his at bat in the 2nd inning against Maeda.
Yokohama Bay Stars
- Ended in a 0-0 tie.
- Kai-Wen Cheng tossed two shutout innings. He also allowed two hits and struck out two.
- Takehiro Ishikawa started at short and batted first for the Reds. He he a single to center in his at bat in the 6th.
Tags: Hanshin Tigers, HCSpring, Hiroshima Carp, HTSpring, NHFSpring, Nippon Ham Fighters, OBSpring, Orix Buffaloes, Seibu Lions, SLSpring, YBSSpring, Yokohama Bay Stars