========== Practice Games ==========
Hanwha (KBO) vs Ni-gun Yokohama Bay Stars
- Yokohama beat Hanwha, 5-3.
- Takehiro Fukuda tossed a shutout 9th while allowing one hit.
- Takayuki Kajitani started at short and batted lead-off. He went 2-for-2 with two runs scored: single to center in the 1st inning, single through the left side in the 3rd inning.
- Kensuke Uchimura started at second and batted second. He went 2-for-2 with an RBI.
- Yoshitomo Tsutsugo batted clean-up. With a tie score and the bases loaded with one out in the 3rd, Tsutsugo hit a two-run single to right.
========== Intra-squad Games ==========
- Reds beat Whites, 5-0.
- The Reds combined for ten hits, the Whites three.
- Masahiro Tanaka started for the Whites and gave up a run on two hits and one walk over two innings of work. Thirty-nine pitches.
- Yoshinao Kamata relieved Tanaka and tossed three shutout innings for the Whites. He allowed two hits. He also got out of a bases loaded, two out jam in the 3rd by getting Andruw Jones to fly out to center.
- Wataru Karashima started the game for the Reds and tossed two shutout innings. Twelve of the twenty-four pitches he threw were curves.
- Satoshi Nagai relieved Karashima and tossed two shutout innings.
- Jim Heuser followed Nagai and tossed two shutout innings for the Reds.
- Andruw Jones was the starting DH and batted clean-up for the Reds. He went 0-for-1 with two walks.
- Casey McGehee started at third and batted sixth for the Reds. He went 1-for-2: solo home run to left off Masahiro Tanaka.
- With the bases loaded and two out in the 6th, Ginji cleared the bases with a double to center off Koji Aoyama.