========== Practice Games ==========
Nexen (KBO) 6 - Yokohama Bay Stars 1 (called in the 6th inning due to rain)
- Hiroshi Kobayashi started the game and gave up two runs (one earned) on two hits over three innings of work. He gave up a solo home run and topped out at 143km/h.
- The offense was limited to just one hit.
- Tony Blanco started at first and batted fourth. He grounded out to short and struck out swinging in his two trips to the plate. He also made a throwing error to home plate in the 3rd that led to two runs.
KIA (KBO) 5 - Chunichi Dragons 4 (game was called after five innings due to rain)
- Yudai Ono started the game and gave up four runs on seven hits over four innings of work. He allowed all four runs to score in the 1st on five hits and one HBP.
- Soma Yamauchi relieved Ono and gave up a run over an inning of work.
- Yohei Oshima started in center and batted first. He went 1-for-2: singled to right in his first at bat and struck out looking in his second at bat. He was replaced on defense in the 4th.
- Hector Luna was the starting DH and batted fourth. He went 2-for-2: RBI single through the left side in the 1st inning and a single to center in the 4th.
LG (KBO) 2 - Chiba Lotte Marines 5 (game called after five innings due to rain)
- Takuya Furuya started the game and surrendered a run on three hits over four innings of work. He struck out the four, six, and seven batters in the 4th.
- Shunichi Nemoto (batting second) and Shoitsu Omatsu (batting clean-up) hit solo homers in the 1st inning.
- Shoitsu Omatsu batted fourth and went 3-for-3 with a home run and two RBI.