The NPB released additional information about the 2013 Mazda All-Star Game today.
- Game 1 - July 19 - Sapporo Dome at 19:05
- Game 2 - July 20 - Jingu Stadium at 18:05
- Game 3 - July 22 - Iwaki Green Stadium at 18:10
- Lawson LEncore tickets - from June 10 at 10:00 until June 12 at 18:00
- Lawson PreRequest tickets - from June 13 at 10:00 until June 15 at 18:00
- Advance tickets - from June 19 at 10:00 until June 23 at 18:00
- General tickets - from July 2 at 10:00
Online Voting begins on May 28 and ends on June 16 - LINK
- Final results will be posted on June 24 at 17:00
- Player voting results will be posted on June 27 at 17:00
- Manager selections will be posted on July 1 at 17:00
- Plus One results will be posted on July 10
Mazda Demio Giveaway
Fans that cast votes for the 2013 All-Star Game using their PCs or mobile phones will be eligible to win a Mazda Demio 12-Skyactiv Shooting Star.
NPB Partners Seats
4,000 youth baseball players from Fukushima will be invited to Game 3 of the All-Star Game.
All-Star Game Ball
Special All-Star Game balls will used during the games and the home run derby. Three versions will be used -- Hokkaido in Red and Harvest Gold (Gold for Nippon Ham), Tokyo in Red and Navy (Navy for Yakult), and Fukushima in Red and Light Blue (Light Blue for the skies, oceans, lakes, and rivers of Fukushima). Replica balls will also be available at the official NPB site for 3,500 yen a piece, or 10,500 for a set of three.
All-Star Game Uniforms
Just like last year, one basic design will be used for both Central and Pacific League uniforms as a symbol of solidarity after the Tohoku Earthquake. Replica uniforms (24,500 yen) and caps (7,140 yen) will be available for sale, beginning on July 20.
Two-Game Tour Pack by Nippon Express
The package will include tickets to the All-Star games at Jingu Stadium (Game 2) and Iwaki Green Stadium (Game 3) and various other commemorative items. Additional details can be found at the Nippon Express site.
Mazda All-Star Game 2013 Charity Auction
Uniforms worn by the managers, coaches, players, and umpires will be autographed and auctioned off (a total seventy-six uniform tops). Proceeds will be put towards relief and recovery efforts in the Tohoku region.
Source: official announcement (Demio Giveaway), official announcement (Partner Seats), official announcement (Ball), official announcement (Uniforms), official announcement (Tour Pack), official announcement (Charity Auction)