=== Intra-squad Games ===
Nippon Ham Fighters
Reds 2 - Whites 0 (five innings, special rules)
- The Reds went 6-for-21 with 2 runs and 2 RBI. The defense committed one error.
- The Whites went 3-for-16 with o RBI. The defense committed two errors.
- Naoyuki Uwasawa started the game for the Reds and tossed two shutout innings. He allowed two hits, walked none, and struck out none. Uwasawa threw twenty-three pitches, all fastballs (topped out at 145km/h).
- Masaru Saito 1 IP, 0 H, 1 SO, 1 BB, 0 R, 0 ER
- Toshiharu Moriuchi 2 IP, 1 H, 2 SO, 1 BB, 0 R, 0 ER
- Yodai Enoshita started the game for the Whites and gave up a run (earned) on two hits over two innings of work. He walked none and struck out one.
- Shogo Yagi 1 IP, 3 H, 0 SO, 0 BB, 1 R, 1 ER
- Yutaka Otsuka 2 IP, 1 H, 3 SO, 0 BB, 0 R, o ER
- Sho Nakata started at third and batted clean-up for the Whites. He went 0-for-2: fly out to right, fly out to right. He also committed a fielding error in the 3rd. He played third for the first time since 2008.
- Kensuke Konda was the starting catcher and batted third. He went 2-for-3 with an RBI: RBI double to left-center in the 1st; infield single; fly out to short.