|Tatsuya Sato||Bullpen||2/6||135||Threw about thirty forkballs. Sponichi 2/7/2014|
|Kei Igawa||Bullpen||2/6||21||Squatting catcher; first session since the start of camp. Daily Sports 2/7/2014|
- The Buffaloes received twenty kilograms of Miyoki Beef from Japan TransOcean Air on Friday. Source: Daily Sports 2/7/2014
- There were two players wearing Adachi uniforms on the field during workouts on Friday: Ryoichi Adachi and Takuya Hara. Hara forgot his uniform and borrowed one from Adachi. Source: Sponichi 2/7/2014
- Kei Igawa has decided to back to the training routine he used when he play for the Hanshin Tigers. Source: Daily Sports 2/7/2014
- Players and staff are apparently having internet connectivity problems at the team hotel. Source: Tokyo Sports 2/7/2014
- So Taguchi visited Miyakojima camp on Friday. Source: Daily Sports 2/7/2014
Takahiro Okada ended workouts early on Friday because he felt tightness in his lower body. He is considered day-to-day.
Source: Sanspo 2/7/2014
Yuniesky Betancourt is scheduled to arrive in Japan some time later this month. The Buffaloes are hoping he will be able to play in his first game on either March 1 (practice game vs Seibu) or March 4 (exhibition game vs Yokohama).
Source: Daily Sports 2/7/2014
Hiroshi Moriwaki is interested in giving Betancourt a look at short.
Source: Sponichi 2/7/2014