=== Intra-squad Games ===
Nippon Ham Fighters
Whites 6 - Reds 3 (five innings)
- Yuki Saito started for the Reds and gave up a run (earned) on two hits over two innings of work. He threw forty pitches, walked one, and struck out one. His fastball was in the upper 130km/h range. He topped out at 142km/h. Of the forty pitches he threw, five were two-seamers.
- Shogo Yagi was the fourth pitcher used by the Reds. He gave up four runs (all earned) on four hits over an inning of work.
- Shohei Otani started for the Whites and did not allow a run over two innings of work. He threw twenty-five pitches, mostly fastballs, and topped out at 148km/h. He walked on and struck out one. According to Nikkan Sports, he threw twenty-four pitches, of which twenty were fastballs.
- Shoma Sato was the fourth pitcher used by the Whites. He allowed three runs (all earned) on two hits over an inning of work. He struck out one and walked two.
- Sho Nakata started at third and batted clean-up for the Whites. He went 3-for-3 with two runs and four RBI: RBI single to left in the 1st, double down the third base line in the 4th; three-run home run in the 5th.
- Shota Ono was the starting catcher for the Whites. He batted seventh and went 3-for-3 with a run and an RBI: double to right-center in the 2nd, RBI single to left in the 4th, double to left-center in the 5th.
- Atsunori Inaba was the starting DH for the Whites and batted third. He went 0-for-2: ground out to second in the 1st, strikeout swinging in the 3rd.