=== Intra-squad Games ===
Yokohama Bay Stars
Reds 7 - Whites 2 (eight innings)
- Kazuki Mishima entered the game in the 3rd for the Reds and retired the side in order.
- Yujo Kitagata entered the game in the 8th and pitched a scoreless inning in relief for the Reds. He threw nothing but fastballs and topped out at 152km/h. He walked one and hit one.
- Shoichi Ino tossed a shutout inning in relief for the Whites.
- Sho Aranami was the starting center fielder for the Reds. He batted lead-off and hit a two-run double in the 7th.
- Shigeo Yanagida started at third for the Reds. He batted eighth and hit a two-run double in the 2nd and a solo home run in the 4th.
- 5th round draft pick Taiki Sekine got the start in center and batted lead-off for the Whites. He collected a double in his first trip to the plate. He went 1-for-4 with two strike outs.
- Yoshitomo Tsutsugo started in left and batted fourth for the Reds. went 3-for-4: single to left, single to right-center, single to center, strikeout looking.
- Jung-Ho Kang (Nexen) hit a two-run home run in his first trip to the plate in the 1st. He started at short and batted clean-up for the Whites. He went 1-for-2 with two RBI.
Reds 1 - Whites 1 (six innings)
- Ryosuke Miyaguni started the game for the Reds and tossed two shutout innings. He threw 32 pitches, allowed two hits, walked none, and struck out two.
- Yuki Koyama started the game for the Whites.
- Mizuki Tsuchida gave up a run on three hits over an inning of work.
- Hayato Sakamoto was the starting shortstop for the Reds. He batted third and collected a two out hit in the 1st inning.
- 1st round draft pick Seiji Kobayashi was the starting catcher for the Reds. He batted eighth and recorded a hit off Yuki Koyama in the 2nd.
- Fuminori Yokogawa was the starting designated hitter for the Reds. He batted ninth and hit a solo home run off Shoki Kasahara in the 5th.
- Leslie Anderson started in right and batted lead-off. He went 1-for-3: single to center in the 5th.
- Shuichi Murata went 2-for-3 with a double.
Reds 1 - Whites 1 (seven innings)
- Takahiro Shiomi started the game for the Reds and tossed three shutout innings while allowing one hit. He threw twenty-nine pitches.
- 8th round draft pick Susumu Aizawa pitched in relief for the Reds. He entered the game in the 6th and gave up a run on one hit over two innings of work.
- Yudai Mori started the game for the Whites and did not allow a run over two innings of work. He topped out at 145km/h.
- Keiji Uezono relieved Mori and tossed three shutout innings. He allowed one hit.
- 3rd round draft pick Kodai Hamaya entered the game after Uezono for the Whites. He gave up a run on two hits in two innings of work.
- Shintaro Masuda hit a home run to left off Susumu Aizawa in the 6th inning.
=== Practice Games ===
Ni-gun: Hanshin Tigers 8 @ Seibu Lions 2
- 1st round draft pick Tomoya Mori was the starting catcher for the Tigers. He batted third and went 0-for-4: G4, F6, F9, G3. He caught Isamu Sato and Toshihiro Iwao during the game. He threw out Fumiya Araki trying to steal second in the 5th inning. He moved to designated hitter in the 6th.
Source: Nikkan Sports 2/11/2014
- Tatsuya Kojima entered the game in the 4th and tossed a shutout innings in relief.
- Fumiya Hojo started at short and batted third. He hit a go-ahead triple to left-center in the 3rd inning with a runner on third and two out. He went 2-for-4 with a walk.
- Shinta Hifumi started in left and batted clean-up. He went 0-for-3 with two walks.
- The offense scored eight runs on eights hits, including two home runs (Taichi Okazaki and Fumihito Haraguchi).
Nippon Ham Fighters @ Hanshin Tigers
Canceled due to rain