=== Intra-squad Games ===
- Minoru Iwata started the game for the Reds and allowed one run on two hits over three innings.
- Daiki Enokida started the game for the Whites and gave up four runs on seven hits and two walks over three innings of work.
- Tatsuya Kojima gave up two runs over two innings in relief for the Whites.
- 1st round draft pick Yuta Iwasada entered the game in the 5th and tossed a shutout inning. He gave up a hit and two walks.
- Takashi Toritani started at short and batted third for the Reds. He recorded two hits, including a solo home run to right off Ryoma Matsuda in the 6th.
- Takahiro Arai got the start at first and batted fourth for the Reds. He collected three hits and drove in two runs in the 3rd with a single to right.
- Kosuke Fukudome was the designated hitter for the Reds. He batted fifth and went 2-for-3 with a walk and an RBI.
- 4th round draft pick Ryutaro Umeno was a pinch-hitter for Akihito Fujii in the 5th (ground out to third against 1st round draft pick Yuta Iwasada) and a pinch-hitter for Matt Murton in the 6th (solo home run off 5th round draft pick Shoya Yamamoto).
- Hayato Terahara started the game for the Reds and tossed two shutout innings. He gave up one hit and struck out Dae-Ho Lee.
- Kenichi Nakata tossed two perfect innings in relief for the Whites.
- Shintaro Ejiri tossed a shutout inning in relief for the Whites. He topped out at 148km/h.
- Yuichi Honda got the start at second for the Whites and batted lead-off. He led off the game with a triple.
- Nobuhiko Matsunaka was the starting designated hitter or the Whites and batted fourth. He recorded a double in his second straight game.
- Ryuma Kidokoro started in center and batted eighth for the Whites. he hit a solo home run to right-center in the 3rd.
- Tu-Hsuan Lee started in left and batted sixth for the Reds. He hit a double to left in the 5th.
- Kenji Akashi started at second and batted second for the Reds. He collected a hit and a stolen base.
=== Practice Games ===
KIA (KBO) @ Chunichi Dragons
- Toshiya Okada started the game and gave up a run on two hits and two walks over two innings of work. He surrendered a home run and walked two.
- Shunta Wakamatsu relieved Okada in the 3rd and tossed two perfect innings.
- Tatsuro Hamada entered the game in the 6th and did not allow a run in an inning of work.
- The offense scored nine runs on eleven hits.
- Hector Luna was the starting DH and batted third. He hit a two-out solo home run to left in his first trip to the plate in the 1st inning.
- Kei Nomoto got the start in left and batted eighth. He hit an RBI double to right in the 2nd.
- Shuhei Takahashi started at short and batted sixth. He hit an RBI double in the 3rd.
Source: official report, official report, Sanspo 2/15/2014, Sanspo 2/15/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/15/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/15/2014, Sports Hochi 2/16/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/16/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/16/2014
Nippon Ham Fighters @ Yokohama Bay Stars
- HAM: Shohei Otani topped out at 151km/h.
- HAM: Haruki Nishikawa started at second and batted second. He went 2-for-5.
- HAM: Sho Nakata got the start at third and batted fourth. He went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts.
- HAM: Kenshi Sugiya started in center and batted ninth. He went 1-for-3 with two RBI.
- YOK: 1st round draft pick Yuta Kakita started the game and tossed two shutout innings. He surrendered two hits.
- YOK: 2nd round draft pick Shingo Hirata entered the game in the 3rd and tossed two shutout innings. He gave up a hit, walked none, and struck out three.
- YOK: 4th round draft pick Tomoya Mikami relieved Hirata and gave up two runs over two innings. He also walked/hit three.
- YOK: Norihara Yamazaki got the start at short and batted eighth. He hit a one-out RBI single to left in the 7th.
- YOK: Toshiro Miyazaki hit a two-out RBI double to right in the 9th.
Source: official report (Nippon Ham), official report (Yokohama), Sanspo 2/15/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/15/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/15/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/15/2014, Sponichi 2/16/2014, Sponichi 2/16/2014, Sponichi 2/16/2014