=== Intra-squad Games ===
- Randy Messenger started the game for the Whites and gave up a run on three hits over two innings. He topped out at 148km/h.
- Hiroaki Saiuchi entered the game in the 6th for the Whites and gave up five runs on six hits.
- Atsushi Nomi started the game for the Reds and allowed a run on four hits over two innings. He faced eight hitters and threw twenty-three pitches (twenty-one were fastballs).
- Shintaro Fujinami relieved Nomi and tossed two shutout innings. He allowed two hits, walked one, and struck out four. He threw thirty pitches and topped out at 150km/h.
- Seung Hwan Oh entered the game in the 6th for the Reds and surrendered a two-run home run during his one-inning outing. He topped out at 147km/h.
- The Reds tied the score at one on Ryota Arai's solo home run in the 2nd. They pulled ahead by one on a sac fly by Yamato in the 3rd.
- Hiroki Uemoto got the start at second for the Reds. He batted lead-off and collected three hits, including a two-run single to left in the 5th inning.
- Takashi Shimizu was the starting catcher for the Reds. He went 2-for-3 with an RBI.
- Takahiro Arai started at first and batted clean-up for the Whites. He went 3-for-3: RBI single to center off Atsushi Nomi in the 1st; single to right off Shintaro Fujinami in the 4th; two-run home run to left-center off Seung Hwan Oh in the 6th.
Source: Okinawa Baseball report, Nikkan Sports 2/20/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/20/2014, Sponichi 2/20/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Daily Sports 2/21/2014
- Takayuki Kishi started the game for the Whites and did not allow a run or a hit over two innings of work. He topped out at 142km/h.
- Greg Reynolds relieved Kishi and threw two scoreless innings.
- Michael Bowden entered the game in the 9th for the Reds and allowed a run in one inning of work.
- Kazuhisa Makita started the game for the Reds and tossed two shutout innings. He faced eight hitters, gave up two hits, and threw twenty-nine pitches.
- Ryoma Nogami relieved Makita and gave up five runs over two innings.
- Fumiya Nishiguchi relieved Nogami and gave up two runs in one inning of work.
- Randy Williams threw a scoreless 6th for the Whites.
- Jason Standridge started the game for the Whites and tossed a shutout inning. He threw just ten pitches.
- Brian Wolfe started the game for the Reds and gave up two runs on three hits over an inning of work.
- The Whites recorded nine hits, the Reds ten hits.
- Dae-Ho Lee started at first and batted clean-up for the Whites. He went 2-for-2: with runners on first and second and one out in the 1st, he hit an RBI single to left off Brian Wolfe; with runners on second and third and no out in the 3rd, he hit an two-run single to right off Hayato Terahara.
- Seiichi Uchikawa started in left and batted third for the Reds. He went 2-for-4: two-run homer to left off Kazuyuki Hoashi in the 4th inning; RBI single to left off Masahiko Morifuku in the 8th.
=== Practice Games ===
Yomiuri Giants @ LG (KBO)
- Kan Otake threw twenty-nine pitches and topped out at 143km/h.
- Chris Seddon entered the game in the 3rd inning. He allowed a run in each of the innings he pitched, including a home run in the 3rd.
- Hayato Sakamoto got the start at short and batted lead-off. He went 1-for-3 with an RBI.
- Hisayoshi Chono started in right and batted third. He went 1-for-3 with an RBI and two strikeouts.
- Leslie Anderson started in left and batted clean-up. He went 0-for-4 with a strikeout.
- 1st round draft pick Seiji Kobayashi was the starting catcher and batted ninth. He went 1-for-2 with a double in the 3rd. He also threw out a runner trying to steal second in the 1st inning.
Chiba Lotte Marines @ Nippon Ham Fighters
- LOT: Takahiro Fujioka started the game and gave up two runs over four innings of work.
- LOT: 4th round draft pick Shohei Yoshihara relieved Fujioka and tossed a shutout inning in relief. He allowed one hit.
- LOT: 5th round draft pick Seiya Inoue got the start at first and batted fifth. He collected two hits and a hit a sac fly: solo home run to right-center off Hirotoshi Masui in the 4th; a sac fly to center off Naoki Miyanishi in the 5th; and a single to left off Yuki Saito in the 7th.
- LOT: Chad Huffman hit a home run off Yuki Saito in the 8th.
- LOT: 2nd round draft pick Yuta Yoshida threw out Dai-Kang Yoh trying to steal second in the 4th. He also recorded a single to left in the 6th.
- HAM: Yuki Saito threw thirty-seven pitches and topped out at 142km/h.
- HAM: Dai-Kang Yoh batted lead-off and played center. He went 2-for-3 with a run scored and an RBI.
- HAM: Sho Nakata started at third and batted clean-up. He went 1-for-3.
- HAM: Shohei Otani was the designated hitter and batted sixth. He went 2-for-5: single to left off Takahiro Fujioka in the 1st and single to left off Yasutaka Hattori in the 7th.
- HAM: Yuya Taniguchi went 1-for-2 with a solo home run.
- HAM: Atsushi Kita went 2-for-2 with a solo home run.
- HAM: 3rd round draft pick Hiromi Oka got the start in right and batted eighth. He went 2-for-3: single to left and caught trying to steal a base in the 2nd; HBP in the 4th; reached on an error in the 6th; single to center in the 8th.
Source: Nippon Ham report, Tokyo Sports 2/20/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/20/2014, Nikkan Sports 2/20/2014, Sports Hochi 2/20/2014, Sanspo 2/21/2014, Daily Sports 2/21/2014, Daily Sports 2/21/2014, Sports Hochi 2/21/2014, Sponichi 2/21/2014
Ni-gun: Yokohama Bay Stars @ Chunichi Dragons
- Rained out, rescheduled to the 22nd.
Source: Nikkan Sports 2/20/2014