- The Hanshin Tigers met Toritani at a hotel in Nishinomiya for about an hour on Monday.
- President Nobuo Minami and executive Eiichi Takano attended the meeting. Minami was their to show Toritani how serious the organization was about re-signing him.
- Toritani held off on making a decision during the meeting.
- It is uncertain if the two sides will meet again.
- MLB: Toritani is looking for a real chance to compete for an everyday job.
- The Seibu Lions announced that they will be meeting Koyano in Tokyo on the 19th.
- The Lions are preparing the uniform numbers 5 and 6 for Koyano.
- The Lions will most likely offer a two-year deal worth around 200 million yen.
- The Orix Buffaloes met Koyano in Tokyo on Monday.