- The Hanshin Tigers could go five or six year on their offer to Toritani.
Sources: Sponichi 11/19/2014
- The Orix Buffaloes' meeting with Koyano in Tokyo on the 17th lasted about four hours.
- Orix may have offered a two-year deal worth around 200 million yen.
- The Seibu Lions met Koyano at a hotel in Tokyo on Wednesday for about an hour.
- The Lions may have also offered a two-year deal at about 200 million yen.
- Koyano told reporters he wanted to make make a decision about where he was going to play before the end of the month.