- The Hanshin Tigers met Kaneko's agent in Tokyo on Wednesday.
- The Tigers did not submit an offer during the meeting. They were more curious about Kaneko's itentions and plans.
- Hanshin is still not planning to get involved until they know for certain what Kaneko wants.
- Hanshin is interested in sitting down with Kaneko, but only if the Orix Buffaloes decide not to post him.
- Kaneko has hired Arn Tellem.
- Aikawa is planning to announce his decision on Friday. He is expected to sign with the Yomiuri Giants.
- The Giants will most likely offer Aikawa the number 23.
- Yomiuri's offer will most likely be a one-year deal worth around sixty million yen.
Five NPB teams, including the Hanshin Tigers, are interested in Hiroyuki Nakajima (32). The Tigers may have offered 1.2 billion yen over four years. The other four teams could be Seibu, Chunichi, Yokohama, and Orix. A Tigers' official told reporters they feel their offer needs to be the best. Source: Daily Sports 11/20/2014 ... Nakajima is currently training in the United States. According to Sanspo, Nakajima's family left for the United States on the 19th for a "family meeting." A decision could be made soon. A person close to Nakajima told reporters there was a seventy to eighty percent chance he would sign with the Tigers. Hanshin could send someone to the US in early-December to finalize negotiations. Source: Sanspo 11/20/2014