- Toritani may still be wavering about leaving the Hanshin Tigers for the Majors.
Source: Sanspo 11/21/2014
- The Orix Buffaloes are not planning to rush their negotiations with Kaneko. They might wait to see what kind of offers he gets from other clubs.
- Arn Tellem may have asked other NPB teams to submit offers on Kaneko.
- Orix team official Ryuzo Setoyama on posting Kaneko: "We are currently not accepting it. He has not told us about wanting to be posted [during negotiations up to now]. We've told him we want him to stay with Orix and help us next season."
- Naruse could announce his intention to sign with Yakult on Sunday, the day after Lotte's fan appreciation day.
Source: Sports Hochi 11/21/2014
- Koyano grew up in Edogawa, Tokyo. He once got lost at Seibu Stadium when he was a child. His wife and daughter live in Tokyo. He told reporters he was used to living apart from his family in Hokkaido, but with offers from three teams on the table (Seibu, Orix, Hippon Ham), there is a good chance will pick Seibu.
Sources: ZakZak 11/21/2014