The Pacific League posted their final schedule for the 2015 season today.
Some notes on the schedule:
- The season will begin on March 27 with three night games: Orix vs Seibu at 6:00pm, Rakuten vs Nippon Ham at 6:15pm, and Lotte vs Softbank at 6:30pm. The start times for all three games will be different for the third straight year.
- The opening day match-ups were determined by the standings in 2012. The top three teams (Nippon Ham, Seibu, Softbank) will start the season at home. The bottom three teams (Rakuten, Lotte, Orix) will start the season on the road.
- Weekday day games:
- April 1 and 2: Seibu vs Rakuten at kobo Stadium at 2:00pm and Nippon Ham vs Lotte at QVC Marine at 2:00pm.
- June 30: Orix vs Nippon Ham at Hakodate at 1:30pm.
- July 14 and 15: Softbank vs Nippon Ham at Obihiro at 1:30pm.
- The Nippon Ham - Rakuten game on May 21 at kobo Stadium will start at 4:00pm. This will be the first Rakuten home game to start at 4:00pm.
- Notes from the preliminary release can be found here.
You can see the new schedules (in Japanese, without start times or complete venue information) at the official NPB site. Here are the direct links to each month.
And for the those that need it, here is the legend for what each of the letters stand for:
- F = Nippon Ham Fighters
- L = Seibu Lions
- H = Softbank Hawks
- E = Rakuten Eagles
- M = Chiba Lotte Marines
- Bs = Orix Buffaloes