Spring camp games from February 11.
- Yuya Fukui was a starter and tossed two shutout innings. He did not allow any hits and topped out at 145km/h.
- Sixth round draft pick Tetsuya Iida entered the game in the 4th and did not allow a run over an inning of work. He did give up a one hit, a single to center to Ryosuke Kikuchi. He topped out at 137km/h. He needed just ten pitches to get out of the inning (Takayoshi Noma - G5, Kikuchi - 1B8, Kosuke Tanaka - G4, Tetsuya Kokubo - F4).
- Takashi Uemoto was the starting designated hitter and batted ninth for the Whites. He recorded an RBI double off Danilo DeJesus in the 3rd inning.
- Yuki Kuniyoshi tossed two perfect innings and topped out at 147km/h.
- Yoshiki Sunada and Shun Tono did not allow any runs over two innings of work. Tono topped out at 137km/h.
- Jose Lopez got the start at first and batted clean-up for the Whites. He recorded a two-run double to left off Tateki Abe in the 6th. He grounded out to second in his first at bat and grounded out to first in his second at bat.
- Nao Higashihama started the game for the Reds and tossed two perfect innings.
- Hiroki Yamada tossed two shutout innings and allowed just one hit.
- Shinya Tsuruoka went 2-for-2.
- Yuki Yanagita batted fourth for the Whites and struck out twice, once to Higashihama and the second to Yamada.
- Hiroshi Kisanuki needed eighteen pitches to get through two innings of work for the Fighters.
- Haruki Nishikawa got the start at third for the Fighters and batted lead-off. He went 2-for-4 with a run scored.
- Dai-Kang Yoh batted third and started in center for Nippon Ham. He went 2-for-3 with a solo home run off Akira Iwamoto in the 5th inning.
- Shohei Otani was the starting designated hitter and batted fifth for the Fighters. He went 1-for-3: solo home run in the 2nd inning, struck out swinging with runners on second and third and one out in the 3rd, grounded out to second as the lead-off hitter in the 6th.
- Kazuyuki Kaneda started the game for Hanshin. He gave up two runs on five hits over three innings of work. He also struck out three.
- Hiroya Shimamoto tossed a shutout inning in relief and struck out one: G4, G4, Ks. He threw eleven pitches.
- Kazuhito Futagami tossed two shutout innings in relief while allowing one hit.
- Naomasa Yokawa got the start at third and batted sixth for the Tigers. He recorded a double off Toshiyuki Yanuki during his second trip to the plate in the 5th inning and later came around to score.
- Third round draft pick Taiga Egoshi started in center and batted lead-off for Hanshin. He went 0-for-4: G6, F8, Ks, E4.
- Naoto Nishida started at first and batted eighth. He hit an RBI double to right in the 5th.
- Hayata Ito batted fourth and went 0-for-4.
Nippon Ham Pitching
Source: official announcement (Nippon Ham), official announcement (Hanshin), Nikkan Sports 2/11/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/11/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/11/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/12/2015, Daily Sports 2/11/2015, Sponichi 2/11/2015, Sponichi 2/12/2015, Sports Hochi 2/12/2015, Sanspo 2/12/2015, Sanspo 2/12/2015
- Hirokazu Shiranita needed just nine pitches to get through the 3rd inning: F8, G4, G6.
- Yuki Tsutsumi got the start at third and batted second. He went 2-for-4 with two doubles and four RBI.
- Ryoichi Adachi was the starting shortstop and batted third. He went 2-for-5.
- Eighth round draft pick Yuya Oda got the start in left and batted ninth. He went 3-for-4 with an RBI and two stolen bases.
- Hanshin 13 - Seibu 0
- Naoto Tsuru started the game and tossed three perfected innings.
- Shintaro Yokota got the start in center and batted lead-off for Hanshin. He recorded three hits and an RBI.
- Ryota Arai started at third and batted clean-up. He went 2-for-2 with a walk and an RBI.
- Fifth round draft pick Kai Ueda started at short and batted ninth. He went 1-for-3 with an RBI. He also got picked off in the 2nd after reaching base on a walk.