Spring camp games from February 12.
- Yuki Matsui entered the game in the 8th and tossed two shutout innings. He threw forty-two pitches, struck out two, allowed one hit, and walked one.
- Sixth round draft pick Masashi Kato tossed two shutout innings in relief and allowed one hit.
- Yuya Iida did not allow any runs or hits over two innings of work.
- Shota Takeda gave up two runs on three hits over two innings of work.
- Yuki Yanagita batted clean-up for the Reds and hit a solo home run of Shota Oba in the 5th.
- Ryosuke Miyaguni tossed two shutout innings in relief for the Whites. He needed just fifteen pitches to get through two innings. He did not allow any hits.
- Nobutaka Imamura tossed two shutout innings in relief for the Reds.
- Third round draft pick Hayato Takagi tossed two shutout innings for the Reds while giving up two hits.
- Hayato Sakamoto batted third for the Whites and hit a single to center in the 1st.
- Shinnosuke Abe batted fourth for the Whites and went 0-for-2 with a walk.
- Shuichi Murata went 0-for-2 with an HBP.
- Taishi Ota started in center and batted fourth for the Reds. He recorded an RBI single to left off Kentaro Nishimura in the 1st.
- Seiji Kobayashi was the starting catcher for the Reds and batted eighth. He walked in his first at bat and flied out to second in his second at bat.
- Tatsuhiko Kinjo got the start in right for the Reds and batted third. He showed off his arm by holding Yoshiyuki Kamei to a single off the wall in the 2nd inning.
- Ryoji Aikawa was the catcher for the Whites and batted eighth. He recorded two hits and two RBI. He hit a two-run double in the 2nd and a single to center in the 5th.
Source: official announcement, Nikkan Sports 2/12/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/12/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/12/2015, Sponichi 2/12/2015, Sponichi 2/13/2015, Sponichi 2/13/2015, Sanspo 2/13/2015, Sanspo 2/13/2015
- First round draft pick Kazuma Okamoto started at third and batted sixth. He went 1-for-2: infield single to the pitcher, walk, strikeout. Dropped a pop fly hit by Ryusei Kitanosono in the 4th with a runner on first and one out. Quickly picked up the ball and threw out the lead runner at second.
- Tetsuya Matsumoto went 3-for-3.
- Keigo Tahara (Whites), Taichi Tanaka (Whites), and Kosuke Naruse (Reds) each threw two shutout innings.