Spring camp games from February 13.
- The two teams combined for twenty-four runs on thirty-three hits.
- The Whites worked with three additional outs in the bottom of the 6th.
- Second round draft pick Chiaki Tone started the game for the Reds and gave up a run on four hits over two innings of work.
- Hirokazu Sawamura tossed a shutout inning in relief.
- Hirokazu Ibata, Takehiro Donoue, and Daisuke Nakai each recorded four hits. Daisuke Fujimura and Taishi Ota each recorded three hits. Donoue started at first an batted fifth. He went 4-for-5 with three RBI. Ibata was a designated hitter and batted sixth. He went 4-for-4 with two RBI.
- Yuta Iwasada started the game and gave up three runs on five hits over three innings.
- Takumi Akiyama relieved Iwasada and tossed two shutout innings while allowing one hit.
- Hiroaki Saiuchi entered the game in the 7th and gave up two runs on five hits over three innings.
- Third round draft pick Taiga Egoshi got the start in center and batted lead-off. He went 4-for-5: single to center in the 1st, single to left in the 3rd, RBI single between third and short in the 5th, infield single to short in the 6th, foul out to right in the 8th.
- Ryutaro Umeno hit an RBI single to center with runners on first and second and no out in the 9th. Fumiya Araki hit a two-run double to right-center with runners on first and second and two out. The inning ended with Fumiya Hojo striking out swinging.
- Hojo got the start at short and batted ninth. He recorded a hit and two walks.
- Hayata Ito went 0-for-5: strikeout looking, ground out to first x 3, fly out to second.