Spring camp games from February 14.
- Daichi Osera started the game for the Reds and did not allow a hit or a run over two innings of work.
- Kyohei Nakamura gave up seven runs on eights hit over an inning of work for the Reds.
- Yusuke Nomura got the start for the Whites and gave up a run on two hits over two innings of work.
- Takeru Imamura gave up two runs on two hits over an inning in relief for the Whites.
- Hirotaka Egusa pitched for the Whites and gave up a run on two hits over an inning.
- Ryosuke Ikenouchi also made an appearance for the Whites and gave up a run on two hits over one inning.
- Takahiro Arai was the designated hitter for the Reds and batted fifth. He hit a home run off Nomura in his first trip to the plate in the 2nd inning with one out. He hit a double to left off Takeru Imamura in his second trip to the plate in the 4th. He went 2-for-2 with an RBI.
- First round draft pick Takayoshi Noma started in right for the Reds and batted lead-off. He hit a triple to right-center in the 3rd off Katsuhiro Nagakawa.
- Ayumu Ishikawa threw twenty-two pitches over two innings.
- Seventh round draft pick Naoto Wakimoto recored a single to center in the 7th. He attempted to steal a base but was caught.
- First round draft pick Yasuaki Yamasaki (YOK) started the game and gave up two runs on two hits over three innings of work. He gave up a two-run home run and struck out two.
- Victor Garate (HAM) hit the first batter he faced then struck out the next three in the 1st inning. He committed two balks in the 2nd inning.
- Sho Nakata (HAM) started at first and batted fourth. He hit a two-out, two-run home run off Yamasaki (YOK) in the 1st inning.
Nippon Ham Pitching
- First round draft pick Koki Moriya started the game and tossed two shutout innings while allowing two hits. He struck out two.
- Ryoma Matsuda relieved Moriya and gave up two runs over an inning.
- Yutaka Tamaki entered the game in the 7th and tossed three shutout innings. He struck out six in a row, beginning with the first batter he faced. He got the lead-off hitter in the 9th to fly out to second before striking out two more to end the game.
- Shintaro Yokota got the start in center and batted lead-off. He went 2-for-4 with two RBI.
- Ryota Arai was the starting designated hitter and batted clean-up. He went 1-for-3 with an RBI.
Samsung 9 - Chunichi 4
- Junki Ito started the game and gave up two runs on two hits over two innings of work.
- Ryosuke Oguma pitched two innings, faced six hitters, and did not allow any hits.
- Fourth round draft pick Shota Tomonaga got the start in right and batted second. He went 1-for-4 with a stolen base.
- Sixth round draft pick Masataka Iryo started in left and batted third. He went 2-for-3 with an RBI and stolen base.
- Nobumasa Fukuda hit a two-run home run to right in the 9th.
- Kyohei Kamezawa went 1-for-2 with a stolen base.
- The Dragons stole four bases: Yohei Oshima, Tomonaga, Iryo, and Kamezawa.
Tags: Chiba Lotte Marines, Chunichi Dragons, Hanshin Tigers, Hiroshima Carp, Nippon Ham Fighters, SP Games, Yokohama Bay Stars