Spring camp games from February 17.
- Shohei Otani started the game and did not allow a hit or a run over three innings. He faced ten hitters, walked one, and struck out six. He topped out at 154km/h. He also recorded one fly ball out and two ground ball outs. Otani threw thirty-eight pitches. He threw first-pitch strikes to seven of the ten hitters he faced.
- Hiroshi Kisanuki relieved Otani and gave up three runs (two earned) on two hits over three innings of work. He surrendered a home run and struck out four.
- Yuya Taniguchi and Shingo Ishikawa each hit solo home runs.
Rakuten 1 - Hanshin 1
- Kazutomo Aihara started the game for Rakuten and gave up a run on three hits over three innings of work.
- Yusuke Nishimiya entered the game in the 7th for Rakuten and retired the side in order: G3, F9, G6. Ten of the twelve pitches he threw were fastballs.
- Akira Iwamoto started the game for Hanshin and tossed three shutout innings. He allowed one hit and topped out at 144km/h.
- Kazuyuki Kaneda relieved Iwamoto and also tossed three shutout innings.
- Kazuhito Futagami tossed two shutout innings in relief for Hanshin.
- Second round draft pick Tsuyoshi Ishizaki entered the game in the 9th for Hanshin and gave up a run on three hits in one inning of work. He managed to record two outs after putting runners on first and second, but gave up an RBI single to center to third round draft pick Masayoshi Fukuda. He also committed a balk.
- Third round draft pick Taiga Egoshi got the start in left for the Tigers and batted seventh. He went 0-for-2. He was also picked off after a walk in the 4th. He moved from left to right in the 4th and was in center in the 9th.
- Kosuke Fukudome started in right and batted third. He went 0-for-2: G3 with a runner on second and one out in the 1st; and G4 with no one on and one out in the 3rd.
- Yamato started in center and batted ninth. He pushed the Tigers' lone run across the plate in the 2nd. He made a diving catch in center in the 2nd.
- Ryutaro Umeno threw out two runners trying to steal second -- Tatsuro Iwasaki in the 3rd and Takero Okajima in the 5th. He was the starting catcher and batted eighth.
- Third round draft pick Masayoshi Fukuda (RAK) went 1-for-4 and tied the game with a two-out RBI single to center in the 9th.
- The Eagles failed on three stolen base attempts.
Source: Sponichi 2/17/2015, Sponichi 2/18/2015, Daily Sports 2/17/2015, Daily Sports 2/17/2015, Daily Sports 2/18/2015, Sports Hochi 2/17/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/17/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/17/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/18/2015. Sanspo 2/18/2015, Sanspo 2/18/2015, Sanspo 2/18/2015, Sanspo 2/18/2015, Sanspo 2/18/2015
Whites 5 - Reds 2
- Shota Takeda started the game for the Reds. He gave up three runs on six hits over three innings of work.
- Masahiko Morifuku relieved Takeda and gave up two runs on three hits over an inning of work.
- Rick VandenHurk got the start for the Whites. He topped out at 148km/h and tossed a perfect inning (F7, Kl, F8). He threw seven fastballs, all 145km/h or faster.
- Nobuhiro Matsuda got the start at third and batted third for the Whites. He hit a solo home run off S. Takeda in the 3rd and a timely hit off Morifuku in the 4th.
- Chun-Lin Kuo started the game for the Whites and gave up three runs on four hits over two innings of work.
- Esmerling Vasquez relieved Kuo and gave up five runs on four hits over two innings.
- Miguel Mejia entered the game in the 6th and tossed a shutout inning.
- Wade LeBlanc got the start fot the Reds and gave up a run over two innings.
- Takeya Nakamura started at third and batted clean-up for the Whites. He hit a two-out, two-run home run off Yosuke Okamoto in the 3rd inning. He also hit an RBI single to left in the 5th.
- Hotaka Yamakawa got the start at first for the Reds and batted clean-up. He recorded two hits and two RBI. He hit a two-run home run off Vasquez in the 4th.
- With a runner on third and one out in the 2nd, Mitsugu Ishikawa hit an RBI single off LeBlanc.
- Tomoya Mori recorded an RBI single and Ryota Wakiya hit a sac fly to center, both off Vasquez in the 3rd.
Yokohama 5 - Chunichi 1
- Shun Tono started the game for Yokohama and gave up a run on five hits over four innings of work. He topped out at 141km/h.
- Soma Yamauchi (CHU) tossed two shutout innings in relief and allowed one hit.
- Yudai Kawai (CHU) entered the game in the 7th and gave up two runs on three hits over an inning of work.
- Kenta Asakura (CHU) entered the game in the 8th and retired the side in order.
- Ryosuke Hirata got the start in right for the Dragons and batted clean-up. He went 0-for-4: G6, F9, G1, F8.