Spring camp games from February 18.
- The offense banged out sixteen hits. Eleven hitters stepped to the plate in the 7th.
- Ryosuke Miyaguni started the game and gave up three runs on six hits over three innings of work.
- Takeru Imamura relieved Miyaguni and tossed three shutout innings.
- Second round draft pick Chiaki Tone entered the game in the 7th did not allow a run over two innings. He did give up one hit.
- Third round draft pick Hayato Takagi relieve Tone tossed a shutout inning in relief. He put himself in a runners on first and third jam with no out and managed to get out unscathed.
- Hayato Sakamoto started at short and batted lead-off. He went 2-for-2 with a walk and two RBI -- a single to left in the 1st inning, a walk in the 3rd, and a two-run double in the 5th.
- Takehiro Donoue got the start at first and batted fifth. He went 2-for-4 with three RBI, including a two-run home run in the 7th.
- Taisho Ota started in center batted clean-up. He recorded two hits and two RBI. He hit a one-out, two-run single to center in the 7th and then stole second.
Source: official report, Nikkan Sports 2/18/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/18/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/18/2015, Nikkan Sports 2/19/2015, Tokyo Sports 2/19/2015, Sponichi 2/19/2015, Sponichi 2/19/2015, Sponichi 2/19/2015. Sanspo 2/19/2015, Daily Sports 2/19/2015
- Ryoma Matsuda started the game for Hanshin and tossed two shutout innings and gave up two hits. He faced eight hitters, threw thirty-seven pitches, walked one, struck out one, and topped out at 148km/h.
- Yutaka Tamaki relieved Matsuda and tossed two shutout innings. He allowed two hits and struck out three.
- Kentaro Sekimoto went 2-for-2 for Hanshin.
- First round draft pick Kona Takahashi started the game for Seibu and tossed a shutout inning while allowing one hit. He struck out one, walked one, and topped out at 152km/h. Ks, BB, 1B7, F7, F8. He threw twenty-four pitches.
- Atsushi Ugumori was the starting designated hitter. He went 1-for-2 with a home run and two RBI.
- Ryo Ishikawa took a batted ball off his groin while catching in the 2nd inning.
- Seventh round draft pick Yuto Takahama started at third and batted eighth. He went 2-for-3: K in the 2nd inning, 1B7 in the 3rd inning, and 3B8 in the 7th inning.
- Yoshiki Sunada tossed two shutout innings and allowed one hit.
Source: Nikkan Sports 2/18/2015