- Even though Tatsuhiko Kinjo was not included on the opening day roster, he will be traveling with the Ichi-gun team. The Giants decided to go with an extra infielder over an extra outfielder. Source: Sponichi 3/26/2015
- Ikusei game against Mitsubishi Juko Kobe on March 26: Suguru Iwazaki started the game and tossed seven shutout innings. He gave up four hits, walked one, and struck out ten. Source: Nikkan Sports 3/26/2015
- Ikusei game against Nippon Shinyaku on March 25: Atsushi Nomi started the game and gave up a run (unearned) on four hits over four innings of work. The one run he allowed scored in the 3rd inning on a bases loaded sac fly to center with one out. Source: Daily Sports 3/26/2015, Sanspo 3/26/2015 ... Ryota Imanari got the start at third and batted third. He went 0-for-2.
- Batting practice scrimmage on March 25: Mauro Gomez recorded two hits: single to left off Kentaro Kuwahara in his first at bat and a home run to left off Tsuyoshi Ishizaki in his second at bat. Source: Daily Sports 3/26/2015 ... Second round draft pick Tsuyoshi Ishizaki faced five hitters and gave up two hits, including a home run to Mauro Gomez. He struck out one. Source: Sanspo 3/26/2015
- Ni-gun game against Chunichi on March 25: Yusuke Nomura started the game and gave up a run on three hits over seven innings of work. He faced twenty-four hitters, walked none, and struck out one. Source: Daily Sports 3/26/2015
Yokohama Bay Stars
- The Bay Stars have not received any concrete details about Yulieski Gurriel's right hamstring injury. They would like a chance to evaluate his condition, but he has no plans of traveling to Japan until he is healed. There is no timetable for his arrival. Sponichi is suggesting that there could be a worst case scenario where Gurriel does not play for Yokohama this year. General manager Shigeru Takada told reporters on March 26 that the organization has not been able to get in touch with Gurriel since March 24 and that they considering their options, including docking his pay. Source: Sponichi 3/26/2015, Sponichi 3/26/2015
- A number of players complained about the new LED lights being too bright at Yokohama Stadium during evening practices on March 25. Source: Daily Sports 3/26/2015