Kiyoshi Nakahata is planning to step down as Yokohama manager after the season.
- The Bay Stars asked him to return in 2016, but they also suggested changes to the coaching staff and he felt he could not be the only one to stay.
- He also felt strongly about taking responsibility for the team's performance.
- Being in last place was the deciding blow.
- He met officials at the team offices in Yokohama earlier today. Their meeting lasted about twenty minutes.
- Owner Tomoko Namba told reporters she felt his decision was firm. General manager Shigeru Takada told reporters it would be difficult to persuade him to stay.
- He felt lucky and appreciated the owner's continued support.
- The Bay Stars are planning to begin their search for a replacement after the last game of the season on October 3.
- Candidates could include: Alex Ramirez, Atsuya Furuta, Daisuke Miura.
Source: Sponichi 10/2/2015, Sponichi 10/2/2015, Sponichi 10/2/2015, Daily Sports 10/2/2015, Daily Sports 10/2/2015, ZakZak 10/2/2015, Sports Hochi 10/2/2015, Nikkan Sports 10/2/2015, Nikkan Sports 10/2/2015