- Ichi-gun batting practice scrimmage, with runners on first and third and one out, February 7
- First base: Naomasa Yokawa, Ryota Arai, Fumiya Araki
- Second base: Tsuyoshi Nishioka, Yamato, Hiroki Uemoto, Fumiya Hojo
- Third base: Matt Hague, Ryota Imanari
- Shortstop: Takashi Toritani, Fumiya Hojo
- Left field: Masahiro Nakatani, Ryosuke Ogata
- Center field: Taiga Egoshi, Shintaro Yokota
- Right field: Kosuke Fukudome
- Naoto Tsuru - Taichi Okazaki
- Yamato F4, Nishioka 1B9, Arai SF7, Hague G6(DP), Egoshi Ks
- Kauzhito Futagami - Ryutaro Umeno
- Ogata G3(DP), Nelson Perez 1B9, Shinji Komiyama G5(DP), Seishiro Sakamoto G5(DP)
- Takumi Akiyama - Taichi Okazaki
- Yamato G5(DP), Nishioka FC5, Arai F9, Hague G5, Egoshi G5
- Naoto Tsuru - Shinji Komiyama
- Ogata SF9, Perez Ks, Uemoto 1B1, Ryota Imanari 3B9
- Kauzhito Futagami - Seishiro Sakamoto
- Umeno F4, Nakatani SF8, Okazaki 2B7, Araki G4(DP), Uemoto 1B7
- Takumi Akiyama - Shinji Komiyama and Seishiro Sakamoto
- Imanari G5, Yokawa G5, Hojo 1B8, Yokota F8
Source: Sponichi 2/7/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/7/2016
- Ni-gun batting practice scrimmage, February 7
- Koyo Aoyagi retired the five hitters he faced.
- Takashi Shimizu K, Yuto Morikoshi K, Fumihito Haraguchi F9, Katsuhiko Saka G4, Naoto Nishida G4
- Yutaro Itayama recorded two hits: bunt single with a runner on first and no out, RBI single to center with a runner on second and no out.
Source: Daily Sports 2/8/2016, Sanspo 2/8/2016
Yokohama Bay Stars
- Intra-squad game on February 7.
- Whites 4 - Reds 2 (six innings)
- Team A: Taiki Sekine (RF), Masayuki Kuwahara (CF), Keijiro Matsumoto (LF), Shotaro Ide (1B), Toshihiko Kuramoto (SS), Hiroki Minei (DH), Musashi Yamamoto (3B), Shuto Takajo (C), Kensuke Uchimura (2B)
- Team B: Koki Yamashita (2B), Yuki Watanabe (CF), Sho Aranami (RF), Hyuma Matsui (1B), Naoki Shirane (DH), Toshiki Kurobane (DH), Koki Aoyagi (LF), Yasutaka Tobashira (C), Tatsuhiro Shibata (SS)
- Starting pitchers: Kazuki Mishima and Yoshiki Sunaga (three innings each).
- Yoshiki Sunada started the game for Team A and gave up four runs on seven hits over three innings of work.
- Shingo Hirata entered the game in the 4th inning for Team A and retired the side in order. There was a runner on second and two out when he struck out Hyuma Matsui to end the 5th. Hirata tossed two shutout innings and allowed one hit.
- Kazuki Mishima started the game for Team B and gave up a run on one hit (solo home run to Keijiro Matsumoto in the 3rd inning).
- Prior to striking out in the 5th, Hyuma Matsui was 2-for-2 with a home run (RBI single to left in the 1st inning and a three-run home run to left in the 3rd inning).
- Musashi Yamamoto went 0-for-3.
- Koki Aoyagi recorded a single to left off Yoshiki Sunaga.
- Catchers on both sides were given signals for every pitch (fifty-five in all, type and location) in the 2nd and 5th innings. Sixty to seventy percent were to the inside portion of the plate.
Source: Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/8/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Sponichi 2/8/2016, Daily Sports 2/7/2016, Daily Sports 2/7/2016, Daily Sports 2/8/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/7/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/8/2016
Nippon Ham Fighters
- Intra-squad game on February 6.
- Whites 0 - Reds 0 (four innings)
- Scouts from eight tp nine MLB teams -- including the Dodgers, Giants, Cubs, Rockies, Rangers, Red Sox, Blue Jays, and Phillies -- were spotted at the game.
- Reds: Shohei Otani (DH), Ryosuke Kishisato (CF), Takumi Oshima (1B), Brandon Laird (3B), Ryo Ishikawa (C), Takuya Nakashima (SS), Haruki Nishikawa (LF), Daiki Asama (RF), Kenshi Sugiya (2B), Hayao Segawa (SP)
- Whites: Go Matsumoto (1B), Kengo Ota (SS), Yuto Takahama (3B), Yuya Taniguchi (LF), Shingo Ishikawa (RF), Hiromi Oka (CF), Shota Ono (C), Ryo Watanabe (2B), Hirotoshi Takanashi (SP)
- Hayao Segawa tossed two shutout innings and gave up one hit (lead-off double to Go Matsumoto in the 1st inning). He retired the side with eight pitches in the 2nd innings.
- Hirotoshi Takanashi pitched two perfect innings and struck out four.
- Shohei Otani went 0-for-2: Ks agaisnt Hirotoshi Takanashi in the 1st inning, G4(DP) against Shogo Yagi with runners on first and third and one out in the 3rd inning.
- Daiki Asama hit a single to center with one out in the 3rd and later stole second.
Source: Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/8/2016, Daily Sports 2/7/2016, Daily Sports 2/7/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/7/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/8/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016
- Intra-squad game on February 7.
- Whites 8 - Reds 2 (seven innings)
- Reds: Ryo Hijirisawa (CF), Toshihito Abe (2B), Eigoro Mogi (3B), Japhet Amador (DH), Akihisa Makida (RF), Taishi Nakagawa (1B), Hiroaki Shimauchi (LF), Motohiro Shima (C), Takumi Miyoshi (SS), Tomohiro Anraku (SP)
- Whites: Takero Okajima (RF), Louis Okoye (CF), Ginji (3B), Zelous Wheeler (DH), Kenta Kurihara (1B), Tetsuro Nishida (SS), Masayoshi Fukuda (LF), Tadashi Ishimine (C), Takahiro Kakizawa (2B), Yudai Mori (SP)
- Tomohiro Anraku tossed two shutout innings and gave up one hit.
- Louis Okoye struck out looking on three pitches against Tomohiro Anraku in his first at bat in the 1st inning. He fouled out to first on seven pitches against Kodai Hamaya in his second at bat in the 4th inning. He flied out to center off Fumiya Ono in the 6th inning and hit a two-run triple to left-center off Kazuya Takahori with runners on first and second and no out in the 7th.
- Hiroshi Katayama hit a home run off Fumiya Ono in the 6th with runners on first and second and one out. He also hit a double to left off Kodai Hamaya in the 4th inning. He entered the game as a defensive replacement. He went 2-for-3 with three RBI.
- Eigoro Mogi went 2-for-4: triple to right off Yudai Mori in the 1st inning with none on and two out; single to right off Takahito Otsuka in the 7th inning. He played third and short during the game.
- Kenta Kurihara recorded a single to center off Yudai Mori in his first trip to the plate in the 2nd inning.
Source: Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/7/2016, Sports Hochi 2/8/2016, Sports Hochi 2/8/2016, Sports Hochi 2/8/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/7/2016, Nikkan Sports 2/8/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Sponichi 2/7/2016, Dailly Sports 2/8/2016